How to prepare your stay?
Some documents are required to proceed to your admission:
Patients from European Union
- Emergency hospital admission: European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or E111 form,
- Hospital admission planned in advance: European form S2 (to be requested to the health insurance authority of your country).
Patients with repatriation coverage
- Accident statement,
- Payment guarantee,
- If you have no payment guarantee to provide, the hospital will need the surgeon’s agreement before proceeding to your admission. In that case, you will be placed in a double room with no extra services (tv, wifi…).
Privately insured patients
- The hospital will need the surgeon’s agreement before proceeding to your admission,
- Full payment will be requested on site when you proceed to admission,
- Invoice will be issued when you’re discharged (in order to be refunded by your insurance back home).